Sunday, January 30, 2011

Slipper Sunday, Dearfoams Ballet Slippers: PAMELA PEKERMAN

After a weekend of intense food poisoning coupling with back aches and a flu, there was nothing more soothing than finally slipping out of bed late in the afternoon and placing my feet in the best slippers ever! Ballet Slippers form Dearfoams have a cozy faux fur lining that doesn't make your feet sweat, like so many furry slippers. At $24, they make a great hosting gift or if you have a friend who just gave birth, she'll love them. Unlike most slippers I have worn in the past, these have a nice structured base and side support. Oh, and they are machine washable, which is always a nice plus for us busy gals. Now me and my Dearfoams slippers are going to sit by the fireplace and watch E!'s Screen Actors Guild Awards coverage, as my husband finishes baking his first apple pie. Being under the weather has some perks ;).

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

1 comment:

Evita said...

Love your Main Squeeze Fold over bag.
I am your new follower.Happy to be here.
Cheers
Evita