Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Treasure Tuesday, Folli Follie Soho K Cuff: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Several weeks ago, I raved about an Echo straw hat that I just had to have for my trip to Los Cabos. Take a look at this picture; is it not utter perfection on my cabeza? Sadly, (visual: me with a frown and puppy dog eyes) my hat did not arrive in time from the showroom, so I’ll have to wait to showcase it on my next sunny adventure. Don’t fret my darling accessory lovers. Perhaps sensing my pain, my pr friends at Tracy Paul & Company (which represent Echo Design) were kind enough to send over the new SOHO K Cuff from Greek-based accessory powerhouse Folli Follie (another one of their clients).

Folli Follie is opening a store in Manhattan’s Soho area this coming February and the SOHO K Collection will be exclusive to the store. If you are interested in this unique piece, available in black and clear for $105 each, contact the Madison Avenue store to get on the waitlist (212) 421-3155. I own both colors, but prefer to wear the black one mid-way between my wrist and elbow Cleopatra style. It looked great paired with a flowy printed DVF dress and suntan. How will you wear yours?

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: