Monday, November 22, 2010

Mystery Monday, Echo Design Braided Floppy Hat: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

The holiday season officially kicks off this week and for many that means a long, overdue vacation. Personally, I can’t wait to head to the slopes to ring in the New Year and then fly off for a week of sun-soaking in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Naturally, to me that means new accessories are in order; fortunately, I found just the right piece last Wednesday during a market appointment at Echo Design.

Pamela Pekerman "testing" Echo Design's Braided Floppy Hat for Spring 2011.

Echo – best known for their infinite array of scarves in every size, fabrication and pattern imaginable – has crafted my dream wide-rim hat, the kind that I would wear to the Kentucky Derby, although, for that affair, I might embellish the hat with a bow of some kind. But, I digress.


The Braided Floppy Hat will retail for a very reasonable $38. While I rarely use my editor card to get merchandise in advance, I just can’t wait until spring to enjoy this perfect accent for my head. I’ve already placed an order for the straw color (shown above) and a black one. The hat also comes in white, for those who want that Santorini look. This is another one of my must-buys! Ladies, if you want to pre-order let me know and I’ll see if the showroom will provide a contact. This isn’t a floppy hat that will fall on your face. Trust me, you’ll love the semi-stiff rim and the perfectly, snug fit of the crown.


Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , /span>,, , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

sponsor

FREE overnight shipping on new styles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, the wide brim hat makes your tiny waist look even smaller!