Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slipper Sunday, Michael Aram Enchanted Forest Side Table: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Michael Aram, Enchanted Forest Side Table. Photo: MichaelAram.com
Home décor is a passion I share with my wonderful husband Steve. We can spend hours selecting the right tile, paint color, hardwood flooring and closet configuration – which is probably why it took over a year to designer our current house. Fortunately, when it comes to the accents – those wonderful home accessories that truly convert a house into a home – I’m usually on my own. And, so, I was on my own several weeks ago when I decided it was time to spend the remainder of our gift cards, courtesy of a few bridal shower returns.

A dash over to the Michael Aram section on 6th Floor at the Bloomindales on 59th Street, and I was hooked on the Enchanted Forest Side Table ($570). There is something soothing about Michael Aram’s work, and it’s not just that many of his collections have a biblical or nature connection. Despite being made of polished aluminum, I find the ease of the cuts and flow of this piece to be warm. As soon as I finish writing this post, I’m placing my order and shall share an update once it takes it rightful place in my living room.

PS In addition to being a day for spotlighting wonderful home accessories, Slipper Sunday also means it’s time to show me your slippers. Head over to my twitter account and twipic your cozy looks. I just shared my Kermit the Frog-inspired slipper-socks, and there’s no going back ;-). 
 
Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

sponsor
shopbop.com

No comments: