Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Treasure Tuesday, Dino Skeleton Cuff by Boy NYC: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

New York’s American Museum of Natural History was my favorite museum as a child. Maybe it was the big, blue whale looming over the Hall of Ocean Life or the Rain Forest setup that smelled and sounded so real, that always kept me coming back. But, as with most children, it was probably the massive (and at least until I was 10, OK 15-years-old) terrifying t-rex that truly intrigued my mind. So, when I saw this Dino Skeleton Cuff by Boy NYC, the little girl (who was actually kind of tomboyish) jumped up for joy. The intricacies of the bones and the skull are amazing and I find myself wanting to fork over $550 for the oxidized silver version.
Boy NYC's Dino Skeleton Cuff

A big “thank you” to my friend Malorie of Cameo PR for introducing me to this brand. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next. 


Accessorizing you from your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , ,, , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , ,,, , ,, , , , ,


sponsor

Shop at Zappos.com

No comments: