Friday, November 19, 2010

Footwear Friday, Lisa for Donald J Pliner Idas Boots: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

It’s Friday, and in addition to being Follow Friday (on twitter) it’s Footwear Friday!!! Where are all my shoe divas?!?

Lisa for Donald J Pliner Ink Sandal (L) spring11, Idas Boots (R) fall10.
Today, I’m mad for this fierce, over-the-knee boot from Lisa Pliner for Donald J Pliner. Lisa, Donald’s wife and muse, has launched her own collection of trend-forward shoes that appeal to a younger demographic – check, that’s me! Best part, she’s working with the same mission of comfort that we’ve all come to love form DJP – and something I’m really seeking following a not-so-pleasant car accent earlier in the month. I’m crazy town, obsessed with these way over-the-knee boots with Lisa’s signature green souls and tractor bottom ($375).

Spring 2011 is going to be Lisa for Donald Pliners first, fully developed collection, so I’m sharing a sneak peak of Ink – the edgy girls answer to boring bridal shoes! This shoe happens to be Lisa’s pick for spring, as she told me “it's the kind of shoe that if asked, a woman might struggle to name three outfits she wears them with -- but it's that shoe women will build an outfit around.” Guess who’s placing her order already with the showroom? You should join me!

For more of my interview with Lisa and a full review of Donald J Pliner’s spring 2011 collection, check out my story on AOL’s StyleList.com

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

sponsor
 

No comments: