Thursday, November 18, 2010

Travel Thursday, Tili Reusable Zip & Seal Bags: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Tili zip & seal reusable bags.
Packing can be a daunting task; trust me, I’ve done quite a bit of traveling this year. To make the packing and unpacking easier, I like to place similar items into individual plastic bags. Usually, I’ll reuse the bags I get from the dry-cleaning of my sweaters, or take a large Ziploc bag. Now, I’ve found something even better – Tili.

Tili is a fashionable gal’s response to boring Ziploc bags, a line of reusable zip & seal pouches that come in festive colors and patters. Each Tili (Take It or Leave It) bag has a window where you can write down the contents of each pouch. I’ve use mine for undies, toiletries, t-shirts and bikinis, but the possibilities are endless.

A box of 12 large Tili bags is $8.49, while the smaller size is $7.49.

How will you use your Tili? I’d love to know!

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: