Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Handbag Humpday, Jane Marvel Puddle Jumper Travel Bag: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Many of you are off today to celebrate Thanksgiving with your family. I myself will be leaving with my husband tonight to spend tomorrow at my sister’s home. So, we all need that great overnight bag. There are many to choose from, but I always seem to turn to Jane Marvel’s Puddle Jumper Travel Bag ($121). The laminated canvas finish makes it easy to clean, should my nieces decide to hug me and my bags with their art-ful hands! And, I enjoy the vibrant prints and the free gift with purchase that comes in a FAA-approved clear zip pouch. My Puddle Jumper came with a travel mask. What will yours come with?

Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!


Accessorizing you from your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , ,, , ,, , ,,

sponsor

Shopbop.com

No comments: