Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Handbag Humpday, Bryna Nicole Hermann School Bag: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,
 
Bryna Nicole's Hermman School Bag in Campero

It’s time to go back to school – or at least look like you are on your way to campus! Backpacks are coming back in a big, adult-chic way. I was hoping retailers would get behind this silhouette this fall, but I think it will start to gain traction spring 2011 – with a huge peak the following fall.

Leading the pack for spring will be Bryna Nicole’s Hermann School Bag. This multi-wear flap-over handbag can we worn as a tote, messenger or on the back. The size is quite substantial for anyone who needs to carry a laptop, files or textbooks. However, it’s not overpower even on my five-foot-frame. I fell in love with Hermann at a trade show in September and he’s been on my mind ever since! The image below is the lovely Bryna Nicole McMills herself modeling the bag. FYI This gal is cute as a button and tall as a totem poll. I need my massive Louboutins to just attempt to reach her breathing altitude, but I digress.

Designer Bryna of Bryna Nicole Handbags models her spring 2011 Hermann School Bag
The Hermann School Bag will be available in tumbled lamb in olive, grey, black, and cognac and a distressed/cracked black or white leather. The latter has an antique look, but I’m in favor of the soft and supple lamb. To pre-order visit BrynaNicole.com.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

sponsor

No comments: