Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Bag-a-licious Life Actually Includes Shoes, Jewelry, Home Accessorie & More: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Accessories, be they for the body, bedroom or beyond, are the accents to our lives and the little details that take an outfit – or a room – from special to spectacular.

Since my world is blessed with exposure to amazing fashion and lifestyle accessories, starting this Monday, I’ll devote each day to a specific accessory that I uncover from my market appointments, travels, interaction with chic gals-on-the-go and overall connection to all things ~licous! Of course, I’ll still share the latest scoop on my ever evolving professional life and the colorful people I meet along the way.

Monday will be a Mystery - scarves, glooves, watches, bags, who knows. Then, I'll open up the jewelry box for Treasure Tuesday to reveal budget-friend costume jewelry and over-the-top baubles. Sorry about Handbag Humpday, but I needed the alliteration. Thursday will focus on jet-set style with great Travel accessories. Friday will certainly give you a shoegasim, as I solely focus on footwear. Saturday we rest and on Slipper Sunday I'll return with home accessories that will add drama and the perfect touch to your abode.

Thank you so much for following My Bag-a-licous Life over the year. There is much to come in 2011 and beyond! Do check out www.PamelaPekerman.com for updates on my next TV appearance, in-store event and twitter giveaway.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: