Friday, May 06, 2011

Footwear Friday, SoleSociety.com Mochie Sandal: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Let’s get naked – I mean nude. I’m planning to live in these nude sandals all summer long. The Mochie Sandal, from my newest shoebession SoleSociety.com, is the best companion for braving New York’s notoriously humid, summer air. I’m partial to the thick straps, which I feel are more appropriate for the work environment, as compared to spaghetti, strap sandals (which also tend to cut off circulation!) What else? Stacked, wooden heel – check. Towering heights in 4.5 inches – check. Genuine leather – check. Affordable – double check, at $49.95.
Mochie Sandals from SoleSociety.com, Spring 2011
What will your personal Style Bio reveal about your footwear needs? Visit SoleSociety.com and find out who shoe are. We might be Sole Sisters!

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , ,, , , ,, ,, , , , ,, , , , ,

sponsor:

No comments: