Friday, May 27, 2011

What I Wore, May 26 2011 on NBC NonStop Gossip Gram: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Another day, another fashion segment. Yesterday's topic was Kate Middleton's summer style for less. Who doesn't love a pair of designer jeans for less than $60? G-d bless T.J.Maxx and Marshalls!! (FYI The nude pumps I'm wearing in this segment are from T.J.Maxx - see below). It was so much for to shoot with Gossip Gram and share some air time with my friend Katrina from HollywoodLife.com, THE source for celebrity gossip and style. 



Here's a breakdown of what I'm wearing in this segment ...
Top- salmon colored ruffled blouse, H&M
Skirt- my beloved Herve Leger (the cost per wear on this is amazing!!)
Shoes - nude, patent Prada pumps, T.J.Maxx ;)
Jewelry - Lia Sophia bracelet

Pamela Pekerman with Gossip Gram host Roseanne Colletti and HollywoodLife.com's Katrina Mitzeliotis

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: