Friday, May 27, 2011

What I Wore, May 26 2011 on NBC NonStop Gossip Gram: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Another day, another fashion segment. Yesterday's topic was Kate Middleton's summer style for less. Who doesn't love a pair of designer jeans for less than $60? G-d bless T.J.Maxx and Marshalls!! (FYI The nude pumps I'm wearing in this segment are from T.J.Maxx - see below). It was so much for to shoot with Gossip Gram and share some air time with my friend Katrina from, THE source for celebrity gossip and style. 

Here's a breakdown of what I'm wearing in this segment ...
Top- salmon colored ruffled blouse, H&M
Skirt- my beloved Herve Leger (the cost per wear on this is amazing!!)
Shoes - nude, patent Prada pumps, T.J.Maxx ;)
Jewelry - Lia Sophia bracelet

Pamela Pekerman with Gossip Gram host Roseanne Colletti and's Katrina Mitzeliotis

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: