Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Treasure Tuesday, Jennifer Elizabeth's Life Love Jewels Collection: PAMELA PEKERMAN

One of my favorite pr mavens, Malorie Kaye of Cameo PR, can now add "designer" to her list of titles with the debut of Life. Love. Jewels, a collection for designer Jennifer Elizabeth. I didn't know Malorie was crafting baubles on the side, so it came as a shock when Jennifer Elizabeth's pr firm, Mariposa Communications, informed me that the olive branch ring I was swooning over was named Malorie ($98) after it's designer.  Angelic, yet strong - just like the Malorie I know and love - the leaves spread over three fingers and are accented with black diamond stones. I'm all about the rose gold finish, but the collection is available in oxidized silver and antique gold. Which is your favorite?

Accessorizing your body, bedroom &  beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: