Thursday, May 19, 2011

PRESS, Style Expert Pamela Pekerman shares Home Decor Accessory Trends for Less from HomeGoods on PIX Morning News: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Today was another early morning wake up call, but I enjoy starting my day on PIX Morning News in New York. Once again, I shot with the lovely Sukanya Krishnan. We have a common love for HomeGoods, so today's segment announcing the launch of the first HomeGoods store in Manhattan, was a blast. See how I styled a room for $50, $100 and $150. 

HomeGoods in Manhattan opens this Sunday, May 22nd at 8am. I'm actually heading out to a little VIP preview shopping party later tonight. But, first, gym and a trip to T.J.Maxx to pick up a pair of nude peep toe Christian Louboutin pumps that my friend put on hold for me. No, that's not a typo - Christian Loutoutin shoes in T.J.Maxx. Cray-z Town!

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: