Friday, May 13, 2011

Press, Style Expert Pamela Pekerman shares Summer Fashion & Accessories Under $20 on CW11: PAMELA PEKERMAN

In case you missed it, here is my segment from this morning's WPIX Channel 11 Morning News in New York.

Verbal recap: For the boardroom I went to my favorite off-price retailers T.J.Maxx and Marshalls to snag designer and name brand fashion separates and accessories. I even found amazing wedges for $19 and a shapewear cami for $7. Normally a cami like that will be $30, if not more! LOVE IT! The key for summer office attire, is still quality, investment pieces, but in lightweight materials.
For boardwalk, I wanted to keep it casual and trendy. Kmart and Miss Tina (yes Beyonce's mom) hit the spot. I'm all about her maxi dresses for $18.
Finally, for beach, it really is about fast fashion finds. Old Navy flip flops are 2 for $5 - no brainer. And, Forever21 has bikinis that you can mix and match with tops/bottoms as low at $4. $4!!! For a full rundown of merchandise featured in my segment, visit WPIX.com.
Happy shopping.

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: