Thursday, January 31, 2008

BagTrends Fashion Week Fall 2008 Kickoff: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

It's here - NY Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2008. For the first time since I began attending I am genuinely excited to go and work the shows. I don't even mind that the weather is revolting in the city right now - it's been raining since the morning and apparently will not let out until 10PM. And even thought that meant I needed to alter my shoe choice from high healed quilted Be&D booties to very short healed Ruthie Davis boots, I'm still happy as a clam. My team (the lovely Sabrina N. -who started as my intern in July, morphed into my assistant and in a week is leaving me to become Assistant Ed. at Stylehive.com - and Paula L - the bagtrends celeb trends editor) and I are ready to hit the tents, chat with celebs, see what bags everyone is wearing and report on upcoming trends. Check into BagTrends Fashion Week Headquarters for daily updates starting tonight.




have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: