Monday, January 21, 2008

Lunch with CHia and a Vegan Queen Sidedish: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Last Friday was quite eventful. I had lunch with June Change, the designer behind CHia handbags. The Spring/Summer collection is fabulous. You just won't believe the bags you'll get and the prices. There are a few styles at the $350 range that are really special and destined to remain in your immediate handbag repertoire for many, many years to come. Of course, the Asianna tote (which is a big hit at SHOPBagTrends.com) is coming in new colors including this really amazing grey that you'll flip for. It's a year-around color which can be made super summery if you wrap a bright scarf around the handle! I'll be able to share images of the new collection in about a week, so stay tuned. Before our lunch, I went to preview Vegan Queen a new eco collection. I first heard about the brand about 2 months ago when Evelina, the designer e-mailed me. From the images I already saw something worth a closer eye. When I finally laid my eyes on the bags this past Friday I have to tell you this is the first environmentally friendly brand that I would actually L-O-V-E to wear.
Her VQ logo is very elaborate, adding to the lux look. The piping, structure and construction is impeccable. This isn't your mother's eco, home-made bag! The inside is lined in like a soft eco-cotton fabric that is reminiscent of the suede lining you'll find in really expensive high-end brands. All in all, I can't wait to see future Vegan Queen bags. In fact, I liked this collection so much, I'll be offering it to all you bagistas at SHOPBagTrends.com. It should be available in about a week or so.
Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:





No comments: