Thursday, January 24, 2008

Michael Kors' Core Thoughts On Bags: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

I'm completely addicted to the UltraHD channel. The runway reviews, beauty tips, designer Q&A ... I can't get enough so I usually have it in the background while I'm working. Just now I tuned in a bit closer to see Judy Licht interview Michael Kors. Here's what the designer and Project Runway judge had to saw about our favorite accessory.

“There are very few things you can think of that are utilitarian and fun all at the same time. A handbag has personality; it tells you about the woman; it finishes off the look; and it’s utilitarian.”
- Michael Kors

Here are some Kors bags I wouldn't mind making a statement in:


Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
macys.com

No comments: