Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Celebrity Fashion, Do You Care?: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

I get a ton of press releases on a daily basis, lately it has been so and so has been spotted with xyz bag. Or so and so Hollywood starlet owns 5 bags from xyz. The whole celeb thing is just getting out of control, don't you think? Do you really need a celebrity to wear a bag for you to know that it's great? I mean I do understand that sometimes a potential customer may not even know a small brand exists until a Jennifer Lopez or Hayden Panettiere wear their bag. But doesn't this whole celebrity thing get to you sometimes? Maybe I'm just bitter because after avoiding this aspect of the industry for so long I now sometimes have no choice but to write about it or ask my bagtrends writers to focus on it. My question to you is, A) do you care and B) who do you think really feeds the celeb fashion crazy? I'm really interested to hear what everyone has to say on this topic. Be honest :)

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:


No comments: