Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Vintage Hermes Crocodile Piano Handbag for Drooling Pleasure: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

What a long day. I actually have bag overload. I spent all day reviewing work bags for a story I'm doing called "New Year, New You, New Work Bag." It's for a MAJOR (let's image Victoria Beckham said "major"), yes major media outlet. I'll reveal it next week once all paperwork is done. I'm very excited about this addition to my career. So I've been reviewing bags from Payless to Prada and my eyes are killing me. Many of these bags I've seen in person and some I'll still have to call in. But I just like seeing how all the images look next to one another as I narrow down my list. I can do this process for hours because I want to make sure I give readers options. Like with me, I don't care if a satchel comes with a detachable shoulder strap, but as I mentioned earlier today I'm not the mom with the files and the kids and the groceries in her arms.

After a day of bags there really is no better way to unwind then ... drool over a new bag. I know, i know. I'm hopeless. Right now, I'm drooling over the Hermes Vintage Crocodile Piano Handbag available at Bag Borrow or Steal. It's so me. Petite, refined, classic. Oh what I wouldn't give to have it right now? The brown crocodile color is perfection and the inner compartments perfect for the necessities of modern life on-the-go. Naturally, this isn't an everyday option - at least not for most working girls. But, on a casual day when I have few appointments and not much to carry ... oh to dream. Well, at least I can borrow it for fashion week. Don't be surprised if I'm raving about this stunner in 2 weeks. Um I wonder what I will wear this with? Oh and how fabulous will it be to faux own this bag? If I go completely mad or fall in love I may need to take advantage of the "steal" option of Bag Borrow or Steal.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:



No comments: