Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dining with The Divas Who Dine: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

What an invigorating day! Yesterday I attended a Diva’s Who Dine (DWD) lunch held at Jour et Nuit Restaurant. For those who don’t know, DWD is an organization for female entrepreneurs and business executives primarily in the fashion/media/design world to mingle and network.. This was a particularly special gathering as the founder Zoe Alexander was in town to attend. Other divas included designer Kathlin Argiro (her dresses are always on Stacey London and featured on Fashionably Late with Stacy London), TopButton.com founder Dianna Feldman, event planner Maya Kalman, Bulter Bg founder Jen Groover, pr diva Monica Schenker and many more. I just can’t tell you how alive I feel after these lunching and gatherings (this being my second time). When your in a room with women who have launched successful fashion brands, websites, pr firms, marketing campaigns, TV shows, etc. it makes you feel like you can do it too. Of course, the networking is amazing. I can’t wait to connect with several of the pr gals to get more info about their clients, to chat with some of the style experts for upcoming shows and In HER Bag features and of course to connect with journalist and producers to help me expand on the bag guru brand.
Wow. Did I already say how invigorating the day was? Diva’s Who Dine is as healing, energizing and therapeutically as a good day at the spa! Forget about my monthly trips to Bliss, I’m going to apply to be a full-fledged Diva member. Membership is $400 a year for the New York chapter, and I just know it will be worth it. If you’re reading this and you’re an entrepreneur or in the process of changing your career path I recommend at least checking out their website.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:


No comments: